In your entire life span, have you ever come across the most humble sellers? The one that you feel is not selling their product but actually initiating a human connection? It may be just one visit or you might still be their customer, but there is something in that connection that has still kept them remembered by you.
This is what customer loyalty is!
There is something about every successful business that keeps them on top and it’s not just their quality of products, timely delivery, or even customer service. It is their customer loyalty that is the real secret behind.
At this point, you might be wondering how and why is customer loyalty so important? Here’s why:
- Un-hired Brand Ambassadors: Having loyal customers mean they are not just buying from your brand but also most probably suggesting others to do the same. This is the easiest and most effective way to spread awareness about your brand.
- Effective Revenue Generation: Whether you are getting new customers or not, your loyal customers will never abandon you! It is a known fact that loyal customers spend up to 70% more than the one’s visiting for the first time.
- The Chain Breakers: Loyal customers will be the chain breaker for your competitors. Whatever they spend at your brand, will not be spent at other brands’ outlets and this is how the chain of competitors breaks.
- Customer Loyalty Programs: If you have the right customer loyalty program, you will have the right customers. Loyal customers have a fondness for their brand. They will do anything from filling surveys to customer interviews to be able to get their hands on their favorite products.
- Guardian Angels: You may not know it, but your loyal customers are some of the most supportive people in your life. They have your back even if you don’t see it, just like a guardian angel!