‘Hi, how are you doing today?’ a question, you may get asked gazillion times in a day. But has anyone ever asked, ‘Hi, can I give you a pat on your shoulder for successfully getting through the day?’ most likely NEVER!
Oh, how fulfilling would it feel if this ever happened to you right? This is exactly what phone support feels like in this era of digital support. As astonishing as it sounds, phone support is like a mug of hot coco in this age of black coffee. In short, it is nostalgia mixed with a touch of human connection and this is what people live for.
In the buzz of everyday life, people rarely get a chance to focus on what matters, so how do you expect these people to actually focus on your product or services? An email may go to the spam folder, without them noticing. A text can easily go unread. However a phone call if placed correctly, never goes unnoticed.
If you’re either running a successful business or are a part of one, there is no doubt that your life is tough. From catering to your customer’s needs to run your own errands you have a lot on your plate. In all this buzz, it becomes impossible to take time out to converse with your customers.
This is why you need to up your business game by getting the best support to help your business grow. And to do so, we believe phone customer support is the best way to go!
But what does a correctly placed phone call even mean? Here’s what it is and how it’s done.
What it is
A correctly placed phone call is one that either gets you a customer, empathizes with your already existing customers, or gets your word out in all the right directions.
How it’s done
Now that we know what a correctly placed phone call is, let’s see how to make it:
- The first thing to keep in mind while making a phone call is the timing. You need to make sure that you call at a time when your customer will most likely pick up. A study by CallHippo found that the best time to call a prospect is between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm. The second best time to pick up the phone is between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm. So be wise in picking your time.
- Once your customer has picked up the call, do not waste time. You of all the people must know that your customer’s time is important. However, this does not mean that you get straight to the point without the general greetings. But don’t beat around the bush too much. This may annoy your customer before you even get to the point.
- Sense the tone of your customer. As soon as your customer picks up the call, it is your responsibility to sense the tone of your customer. They may have a bad day, are going through a rough patch, or are generally upbeat. Whatever the mood, you have to play along.
- Make friends first, sales second. Although your main purpose for the phone call is to make sales but getting too much into the task, may make the person on the other end of the call feel ignored. Therefore, make sure to listen to what your customer has to say. Have a friendly human interaction and you’ll automatically make a sale.
- Lastly, get the best team. Now that you know how to reach your customers, in the best way, you also need a capable enough team. We at Xperts Mix, understand the importance of a perfect phone support team. Therefore, We make sure to provide seamless phone support for your inbound queries and outbound sales. Not only this, with our spirit of teamwork and effort, you can rest assured to get the best results in a short span of time.
So what are you waiting for? Clear your horizons and get back on track with the best phone support services. For we believe in the words of Anthony Volodkin,
“Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.”